Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday, August 10: Working Hard. Another Hot Day

After I  was up way past my bedtime up past my bedtime I woke up at around 8:20 AM and proceeded

 to eat breakfast and get ready for work. I was running late but I stop by Starbucks anyway to get some coffee. Or they made me wait line for a quite a bit. I got a remember to buy milk and 

 ereal because I ran out of them this morning. I finally got to work around 9:20 PM I was fortunate that it wasn’t highlighted and I just went right to my 
 esk and started on my alert which I had 10 more added. I worked on them most of the day I had a couple interesting stories today. It was Friday so the office is in a
good mood even though we want to pay this Friday. Once again it was really hot and I wish I had  brought shorts. I find I really don’t like coming With your vibe tribe much 

 ressure on my sexy legs. Well I can keep trucking and then I realize I 

 o need to come in a little bit earlier to work so I can get started and really

 be moving by 930 instead of 10:15 AM. Really next Monday and Wednesday are it before my vacation 

 ecause I’m seeing people on Tuesday and Thursday. I got a pump outa couple of    
sanctions they are not asked me where the hell am I sanctions are. My supervisor won’t be in Monday through Wednesday and I have a stupid training scheduled for Tuesday. I’m gonna switch with  omebody and go on 
 ednesday. It’s a snap refresher. Three 

 ours of SNAP policy and procedure to go over instead of getting my work

 done which I really do before the vacation. I have no alternate so nothing gets done when I 

leave. Anyhow I left work it was still pretty god darn hot out. I then headed toward the Market 

 rankford Line and then me 30 more trolley. I then 
 topped at milk and Honey at the corner of 46th and Baltimore Avenue’s. I’m just 
looking out the window there’s at least 4 women with baby 

 arriages so this winter people were having fun and as they were 

 atching the Eagles win the Super Bowl. Tractive actually take 

 are of the cat but I wanted to wait till cools off when I get them . It’s pretty empty in here at the milk and Honey.browsing through the Internet for news, I found this story be very interesting. It concerns the football use at
 the game last night that I saw with the Eagles versus the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers' Deflated Football in Game vs. Eagles Found to Be Defective. So we have it deflate gate on a local level here in Philadelphia. Least it wasn’t Eagles that did it.

No comments: