Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Wednesday August 8th: Sunrise Panic and working hard

Well I woke up at a normal time to make it to sunrise. I haven’t had a normal 

 chedule since the very end of July when I started helping Cat move is stuff. So I got myself out of the house and went to the sunrise. I was a 

 ittle bit late but I did see the woman that xx wanted me to meet. Doing the speaking. It was fine but something triggered me and I got a whole set a nerves going on. This is before I had coffee so that’s not 

 he reason. I ended up texting couple of my friends talking on the phone and leaving the whole day email for the service. I feel better once I had my 

 offee and went off to work. I’ve been through this before he just feels got all home. Anyway I worked my ass off today. I did over payments which for pain in the ass I forgot house or dresser

 in the yard to do the first part. The second part just data entry and that goes pretty fast.I then got 20 new alert. The program went on a cleanup of people 

 hat weren’t doing their hours on August 3. So that they do they do math termination. No big deal anymore I’ve given up bitching about it. Darby sleep did me no good. So I ok
left work and talk to my friend Peter and we talked for a bit and

 then  ou got off at 30th St. and I started to get off of 15th St. to go to the fair amount meeting. It was the usual cast of young girls and it was packed. Lotta the

 same people go to the meeting were there I didn’t have a seat at first but then I did and then I got too tired to be anxious I got anxious in the 

 eginning and then we kind of faded on me which is good. I thin it’s a good idea to eat and go to bed  relatively early. I’m not in a great 

 ood. I want to do it being and I was just tired. I just watched tomorrow and 

 he makes the  argument  that 
 epublican love Russia because it’s the last white bastion in Europe. I hadn’t thought of that. I delete he makes a good point. 

No comments: