Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday, August 18: Off to Vermont

Hi there. Well after a quick pack up and get ready to go and 3 hours 

 f sleep I got myself up and was deciding what to bring to the trip.

I then walked to Suburban Station. I went to a Starbucks at 16th and Market.

 I was charged 65 cents for using more than 4 ounces of soy milk. The 

 an claimed that it was Starbucks policy. I’ve been Starbucks 309

 times and NEVER been charged for extra soy!!! I left there and caught the airport line. Most of the  ride was with a bus but it worked out fine. So I got the airport in plenty 

 f time and waited for a while well my friend it show up and we got good service good use the wheelchair. We got through security
Really quickly if her use of a wheelchair we then waited at the waiting area and it was very cold  but comfortable. Even had an area to charge the phone. There’s also iPad mini 
 itting there use if you wanted to pay for him. Flight went smoothly. Came to Vermont and it’s cloudy here too. Humidity doesn’t feel nearly as bad. Next we went to Starr Farm Beach Road and hung out and Steve  had pizza delivered to  ur to the place and it was dominoes but it was very good.
 I ate about five places I was pretty hungry. I then took a power nap 

 ince I went to bed with about about 2 1/2 to 3 hours of sleep. We hung out and talked some more and I took pictures of like Champlain which is right next to  the house. It was a cool day with a high of 71 which is the temperature 

 ow. I have to get some more clothes cause I left a lot of my  clothes home at the laundromat but that’s another story. Steven Kevin 

went shopping along with a few other people. While shopping, they ran into Bernie Sanders at the local supermarket. Didn’t get to talk to him 

 ut they did get a photo of him. After they came back, we relaxed a bit and then had scrumptious dinner of roast beef and some  delicious salsa that was practically a 

 eal by itself. It was completely made by scratch. It was quite the cornucopia of food that’s for sure. Her brother shop byand then Stuart & Helen arrived.
 just before dinner. It was a temps to finish up a huge puzzle that started on the table on the back porch. It’s an advanced puzzle that’s for sure because it 
must have at least 1000 pieces in it. I’m guessing it might be halfway done by the time we depart. That is unless someone does it for half a day or so. It was cloudy here but it’s definitely showing improvement hour by hour. It was nice to come in on a cool cloudy day. It was 66° only arrive to which was almost 20° cooler than Philadelphia watch at 85°. It’s quite nice to feel the relief from the humidity that I that has engulfed Philadelphia and other places nearby. 

No comments: