Monday, August 06, 2018

Monday, August 6: Oversleeping on Another Hot Day

Hi. I thought I might walk the dog before work but I ate breakfast and went to sleep. I’m going 

 o have to do it during lunch break that is why I brought my shorts with 

 e because it is hotter than hell already and it’s 9:41 AM. Y’all get her up obviously has not happened and hotter 

 han hell. i’ll be signing in late since it’s probably going to be 945 before I get to 

 ork. I then I’m going to have to change out of my shorts and T-shirt into my work 

 ppropriate here. I did go to Starbucks to get coffee yes we’re hitting another

 heatwave again this summer. The skies are clear so it looks like we’re not going to get any relief from a 

 hunderstorm. I wait to find out if I got accepted at the scout club on 

 ednesday August 8th. Well I got in and signed in probably 45 minutes late. I got a couple

 more alerts and took care of them but a couple of slowed me down a little bit because of some stuff going on in the cases. I didn’t saw a couple of people and one was supposed to come in for the 

 econd time and didn’t. I did get my monthly report which has 49 names on

 it. It’s one less than last month. Today was a bit busier than I intended it to be.

 I didn’t get to my over payments at all. But that will have to

 come another day. I the had a good conversation with my coworker after work and he drove me to 49th and Hazel

 which was a real break for me. We have been talking often on at work all day. I kind of felt good t

o be a little more social than I usually am at work.  I don’t walk the dog 

 nd that went pretty well. And I then had it on straight home from there 34 trolley from Baltimore Avenue. I skipped rushing to a meeting and came home and 

 ellowed out and ate leftovers. I then got really tired and just crashed early. I’m hoping to get up early walk dog and

 make the morning meeting or at least get the dog walk before it gets too bloody hot. 

No comments: