Friday, August 03, 2018

Friday, August 3: Back It Up Like a u-Haul Truck

I got a fairly 
 ecent  sleep last night because I didn’t move   with Pat after midnight for a change which was nice. I got up took a shower ate them oatmeal and ventured off to work. I got here a little bit late but it didn’t much matter because my supervisor went in this morning. I had a walk-in and I troubleshoot 

  cases. Well I turned in my report because it was pretty much completed
and then I requested to see if there’s any alerts coming in and yes certainly 

 as. I had four to start and there were 22 when all of them were picked up and given to

 me. I then worked pretty hard and got all of the lead it except for two of them. That means when the run happens this weekend  verybody Will be accounted for on my eight Dash 45 list except

 for two people I plan to do those Monday and then work on my overpayment and miscellaneous

 crap. I need to hustle it up because I got a week off from the 18th to 25th this 

 onth. No after work I decided to read the Philadelphia magazine online. 

  got it by email. SEPTA now is going to allow seniors to ride FREE on the Regional Rail. Seniors were charged $1.to ride the regional

 rail. It’s a good move. In other news. The first week of the Paul Manafort Bank and tax and bank case just ended today. 

 he man made so much money that he bought a lot of expensive clothes

. One of the suit or jacket he bought was made out of ostrich. What the hell is that for? 

Trump’s request to make ACLU responsible for finding migrant parents is rejected by judge  Well

 that’s a damn good thing because the ACLU was not responsible for

 the separation of families. It’s going to be ugly when Trump appoints 

 nough of these federal judges that will do everything he wants. We still have enough

 judges it will restrain them hopefully. Well I thought it it’s best to go straight

 there is Raven stop at the house first. So I went to OTF coffee house and 

 ot some coffee and rolled on over towards
 the old city market and hope you didn’t settle well but I got you chips and some drinks.. I went to Larry’s and A huge cheesesteak hoagie. The 

sandwich was very large watch the local news and the national news. They talked about the weather for the first third of the night then they can talked about unusual incidents. Help save the baby 

 op shoots a man in the face , man gets chased by a buffalo and get a citation for taunting a Buffalo. After all that they finally got to treat work tonight China. 

 t may not be fake news it’s just stupid news. One for hanging out with Larry and Veronica, I figured I would do the pet sitting and then go help

 PATRICK. Why did them and it was very humid but Pat fell asleep. He decided

 he would just forget about it and go to sleep. Which I thought was a wonderful idea. He needs to sleep I need to break and will just continue this 
 menagerie tomorrow after my trip to Elkins Park tomorrow at 12:30 PM. It wasn’t a bad day at all. It
 was nice to return to some kind of normalcy. I did get a little moody at third Friday but it was all right.

No comments: