Saturday, August 04, 2018

Saturday August 4: Elkins Park, West Philly and to Melbourne

Hello today I decided to sleep in till 1030. I really did need to sleep in. I had 

my usual breakfast of cereal and then watched a  ouTube video about 24 with Jack Bauer. This is the Sports Illustrated storytelling site called “pretty good.” This

 particular video had nothing to do with sports. It got really involved with 24 and how all the characters keep dying or get tortured. He really broke down the show. It’s obvious that the guy binged 

 atched 24. I’ve never watch the show but you still interesting till halfway 

 though when I have to get ready to leave to catch the train. Well for once I didn’t have to run 

forever to get to the train on time. I walked entire way. Well the person of meetings every 10 minutes late which work for me since I need to get changed and cooled off this is really getting

 hot out there. The coffee shop was very cute. Frank by gentleman 

  nice successful children there were a group of people  sitting on the  The comfortable seating which was that was fine becaus we sat in a window seat where two people could sit. She was very easy-going 

 nd pleasant. I think we got along pretty well. We’ll have to see and on 

 oing basis. I just don’t know. And that’s nothing unusual.  In news outside my turquoise 

bubble, Trump insulted LeBron  James unprovoked after he saw an interview with Don lemon. He such a flaming jerk off which totally 

 mbarrassing. Anyhow I’m riding the train back I think I might want to go home first because I got some nice pants on and I don’t know if I want to work and long pants.  
Well I did decide to have a pick me up at the house it just makes more sense. We’re then going to go to Petsmart. Judge Orders Trump Administration to Fully Restore DACA Program. Like I said on the  previous  log posting good 

 hing we have a decent judges on the court. Otherwise he would run roughshod over constitutional norms. Trump associate socialized with alleged Russian agent Maria Butina in final weeks of
2016 campaign. Looks like she was closer to the Trump campaign than previously known. She hung 

 ut with Republicans and NRA members as well. Man is so much sweet and working with a competitor on the world 

stage Russia. It’s unbelievable. The alt right love Russia because Russia is now in Gnash national 

 t’s country not a colony country. So they just like directions because they help Trump. One more story 

about Trump. His allegations of rotor fraud are completely untrue and false! Trump's claims of massive voter fraud are baseless, election integrity panel member says. Sacha put the rest that bullshit line that he used even though you want about losing the popular vote because of voter fraud. Well
 it’s 3:40 PM and Pat about a block away. Time to start the second half my day. Will be trip to the Petsmart and he got the kitty carrier and some miscellaneous at supplies for the dog. After that we had it on three to Melbourne. 

 he junkman‘s coming so we had to move stuff back from the garage. The plan now is to put stuff in the van and 

 eep it in the van till the junkman comes tomorrow. It’s now 5:40 PM it’s very hot in the sun but it’s fine in the shade. Some good news. NRA Says it Is Facing a Financial Crisis, Twitter Users Send “Thoughts & Prayers   couldn’t happen to a finer set of people. I’m
 not talking about the member contract but the leadership. Well after we pushed everything back for the job man we loaded a couple  things to the truck and headed back to West Philadelphia on rent that. 

 he main task was packed throwing out everything that he could putting in the 

 ontractor bag and me hoisting it up from the basement and putting it in a bag pile that 

 ill be put out front once the other stuff in front gets cleared out a little

 bit more. I was very pleased that you would willing to throw all that stuff out. He’ll be 

 appier that way I’m sure of it. At around 7 PM we both decided 

 o take a break to take care of her other little jobs. So he walked

 to his job  @ 47 and Locust and I’m walking to my job at 29th and Hazel and 46 at Springfield. 

 t is now 7:40 PM. When I walk the dogs and you were high maintenance someone else meeting today

 wanted to swap but everything else is fine. I’ve been loaded up my blog

 while walking to the Cat job at Springfield i’m finishing up the cash job right 

now and I hope to take SEPTA to make the trip back little quicker my feet are pretty

 tired. I’m hoping I can otherwise I’ll just walk. Well I want to Baltimore Avenue did manage to catch 

 he trolley at 45th and Baltimore popped off that and then Pat wanted some hefty bag so I 

 ent to CVS and grab that and to those delicious fruit drinks. One of them really cold and   the other one with beyond cold it was froze could not be drunk by anybody. I  
actually got Pat’s old home and we immediately started removing stuff from the house most of it either
 free stuff or trash. He did keep a few items but he’s been pretty good about throwing up 

 ullshit. It’s now 10:30 PM we’re almost done. The plan is to put all the keeping stuff in the van and then leave it in the van until just now cleared up his garage tomorrow. At this point we have not eaten yet 

 ut I’m hoping everything is pretty hungry. It’s humid as hell too. But the end is coming it’s now 1130 and this time we’re almost really done we can pack the car with the vanwith all the miscellaneous crap from the basement and I’m gonna grab a



 bucket that the Kababish and then we’re going back just to drop the stuff off in the van.  fortunately

 we don’t have to unpack the van tonight which is a real break otherwise be another long ass evening

No comments: