Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Tuesday, August 28 : Hot N’ Stuff w/Alerts and GSR

Good morning on a Nother hot August day 2018. This is the August when I was a kid. Doggy doggy doggy 

 og days of summer. Anyhow how you manage to get up but 

 e 15 minutes the sunrise. It was a very powerful meeting Eve and I missed a third  

of it. I went to Saxbys got my coffee and listen to cross with stills

 Nash and Young déjà vu album. I couldn’t find it for years

 and then it finally popped up. I saw review from eight years ago so obviously
 it was on iTunes and I just couldn’t find it. Today I James I jammed myself with a  bunch of people. Most of 

 hem I scheduled two weeks ago. Probably got into work and had to do the European shower thing because I 
 as so goddamn hot. Ended up that I only saw four people at a be 

 pproximately 15 people that I had schedule. Which was a real break because I was able to make a little bit of a dent in my first page of 50. I have 10 more but I can’t worry about them

 because I got to do them in the order that they came in. I’m 

 ure my report will be due tomorrow or Thursday. I do have one or 2  people tomorrow and Warner about four people on Thursday. They y’re like you to come into therapy 

 chedule but whatever. I got out of work and the EL with small stuff. I got out and 13th St.  
nstead of 15th Street because The train was So very packed. Well the world outside my bubble, 

it’s that time of year again.  Apple Is Working on Three New iPhones. Here’s What We Know. I think my contract 

finishing up so I have to make a decision which company I’m going to use. Well it’s 7 o’clock and it’s time for me to  catch the bus up to Spring Garden Street. I enjoyed just sitting around in observing people 

 nd playing with my blog etc. but I called good time. Well I’m on third Street walking north until the 5 shows up.
 In other news, Trump is out of again🤢😮White House probes Google after Trump accuses it of bias  Yes, Trump is under the impression anybody 

 isagrees with SB wrong or part of some Bas conspiracy. Well I made a GSR meeting. My buddy Larry was not upset 

 hat I couldn’t hang out with him. This meeting is only once a month and the conventions in November
so I need to show

 up to these meetings. They had a good presenter talking about archives. And we have an archivist now which is really good. I then walked the whole way home because trying to get a bus back is somewhat of a hassle.

No comments: