Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wednesday August 22: Movie: Crazy Rich Asians and Pizza

Well, it’s going better little bit late and waking up and going back to sleep 

 eparate times I Benchley got up at 10:30 PM I thought about going to a meeting but I was it too late to get myself motivated for the bus. Also we are planning to go to a movie called crazy Rich Asians 

 r 330 and then have dinner. I didn’t want everybody wondering where I 

 s again like last night when I read the bus schedule. I laid around and took a

 nap and then went off to see the movie called crazy Rich Asians. The movie  was very entertaining. These people are insanely rich beyond what I even imagineand I live in USA the land rich people getting tax cuts all the time. The movie was fun though and then women were extremely pretty tons of them. I know friend of mine who would just love this movie. After the movie we went to a delicious pizza place called Verita pizza . It was 

 elicious the dough was fresh and my pizza at least with very very tasty. I think everyone else joyed it as well. Anyhow we 

 ame back and all mellowed out. It was a pretty uneventful day which is fine. The 

 eather has cooled off and feels more like fall out here right now. That sure

 beats the  heat that we had A little bit earlier this week

No comments: