Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Wednesday, August 7: An Early Wake-Up. Hot Day

I woke up early after a pretty good sleep since I want to try to walk the dog 

 nd go to the 715 meeting. I was in able to hit the meeting but the early wake up time give me time to go to the dogs and walk them while it wasn’t completely

 boiling hot. Unfortunately it got hot around 8 o’clock and I have to take another shower keep feeling really crappy. But before earlier than usual thing out of my door and into my work appropriate  attire. I then started working on my weekly list 

 hich I’ve ignored the last three weeks. I am going to see people today. I rescheduled it one with a walk-in. I called her in because it was I made a really bad mistake with how much income 

 ccounting but I was able to fix it. I finished up my six people and then I started doing my overpayment switch on the little bit 

 ehind on. The day ended and I was thinking of trying to jam in at 5:30 PM meeting and then running out to the pet sitting but I fabric that but probably unrealistic from 

 oing the pet sitting now I decided to go take care of my pet sitting duties first then Pat 

 ill pick me up for dinner. Man was the trolley packed I could see why it was a good idea to go out to West Philly little bit later in
 the evening. Well here’s a news summary from the New York 

 imes. I can only look at certain amount of free articles but I get these articles or at least the links to the articles

 for free The link is actually through Apple news.  Well I took a nap at the air-conditioned cab house walk the dog just before the owner came back & had treated me to dinner at the Indian buffet. 

  have not been to an Indian buffet in a long time. Food was delicious

 had a nice time. I think came home and actually organize a lot of my paperwork

 through a lot of it out. That was good. I’ve been watching videos and went to bed. Overall 

it was a really good day because I worked really hard the night before. But I’m really

 tired and I just crashed I sleep really well and I got a lot in that need to get 

 n which was good. I can go to a more regular schedule before the pet

 sitting in the moving with Pat started up in Oregon. On the 6th day of the Paul Manafort trial  his 

 ccomplice Robert Gates didn’t look too good. He admitted  to 

 n affair and stated he stole from Paul Manafort and they
 both committed crimes. Depending on your point of you either he’s a crappy witness or he makes Manafort look more like a criminal!! Well www.Slate.com
 has a  summary of the news of the day. One of the

 stories is that Alex Jones from Info Wars with banned from Facebook. And I already I already told you about the Palmetto for trial. It’s a 

 ood little summary to other articles that were written on the same day.

No comments: