Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday, August 12: Killing Time in Malvern.

Hello! In keeping up with the weekend trend, I got up late rubber band a 
it responded to some messages. I actually finished the past that Larry been asked me to do for three weeks. Ended up not being that hard as it seemed earlier. So that’s done thank God! I didn’t

 got up and texted people see if anybody was doing anything or available to hang out. The answer was negative Big Ben. So I went towards the Saxbys after eating 

 reakfast. I figured I would then choose a random train stop to get off. I just thought I’d I would go to Malvern since I’ve been to Trenton before and didn’t want to go to Chestnut Hill so I just went to Malvern. Train ride  was quiet and 

 neventful. I came out and went on King Street. This is the main drag of downtown Malvern. I walked around to the one end. I met this 

 ice lady and I found my coffee diet left on the bench. It was a nice shaded pizza paradise and it was just a pleasant low-key conversation. She’s retired lives in a condo and listen her 18 year relationship boyfriend. Anyhow I decided to get a chicken  cheesesteak at a place called Malvern Pizza. I have about 45 minutes to eat and then walk to the train station. That is the plan. Well I ate my pizza and fortunately the pizza  place is very close to the meeting 
train station. Malvern is obviously a place where you can find a good husband to move out here if you’re a woman. The pizza steak was very very good. It’s cooled off outside quite a bit 

 ecause the phone is been hit by the cloud for the time being a train arrives at 5:26 it’s now 

 :23 PM. I found a good clue when a person doesn’t want to keep 

 alking to me. I introduce myself  and tell your name expecting to exchange 

 ames. The other person does not reciprocate. That the first clue even for me. Train 

 ame right on time and think I’ll go to the 60 minutes after I go to Saxbys and do my

 coffee    thing. Larry is at the shore so he probably won’t 
stop by. Yes he goes to the shoreline visit before friends died etc. it’s now 544 PM we just 

left Bryn Mawr Station.. I’ll be finished my sandwich while I am not talking to anyone. Well news outside my suburban commuting bubble. It’s the one year anniversary. 

 of the neo-Nazi march in Charlottesville Virginia. Counterprotesters Far Outnumber White Supremacists in Tiny “Unite the Right 2” Rally. I find it good that counter  protesters came out to counter protest against the idiot neo-Nazis. I rarely put links on the 

 ield at the choir room because they arrest her legs after about a year to win more prestigious publications likely keep them on for years. But here goes nothing. This is an article 

 bout the gun lobby in the Pennsylvania Legislature. Death of hope: Here's how Pa. Republicans picked gun lobbyists over domestic violence victims. This is 

 unbelievable. It’s also very sad and typical of our politics these days. Well I got off the train at Suburban Station and came out and looked and it looks like it’s going to 

 ain again. I wobbled over the factories. I plan to be here by myself since Larry won’t make it. I will have a coffee 

the rest of my diet Pepsi and a water entertain myself. I heard this song pipe and it has the lyrics “when your father his head turned to stone.” They tend to pipe in pretty bad music in here now and it’s a 

shame. Here’s the link to New York Times article I couldn’t read it I already used up my free  samples. I did a search on Google and got a link. It talks about trumps obsession  ith women’s 
 ppearances.  Anyhow I was sitting here thinking randomly by myself. I figure maybe in like move to a foreign country then I’ve been so concerned about not 

 peaking the language that I wouldn’t care what other people are doing or thinking etc. Maybe I could move to and just being a true private Idaho without looking at fabulous young folks. I won’t care what people think and I won’t look at people and feel some kind away. just a 

 hought. Probably like retiring early I need to eat probably ain’t going to happen. But I do think about it. Leader

 or not I’ve killed an hour and 20 minutes here. It’s nice and cool in here and it’s time to go to the 60 minutes

 meeting. The meeting I liked it better before some of the weirdness

 slap me across the head about a month ago and my therapist died right after that weirdness speaking of weirdness they were both there but I just zoned out and listen to the speaker. I don’t went home ate talk on the phone watch my videos and went to bed good night

No comments: