Sunday, August 19, 2018

Saturday, August 19: Sleeping In and Riding a Boat on Lake Champlain.

Hello there on my 2nd day of vacation. Today I slept until 1030. I was the

 last one up in the whole group. I really needed that sleep that’s for breaking sure. We then had breakfast and lunch and chilled  out for a bit. Around 1 PM we left to go on the boat ride on Lake 

 hamplain and Mallard Bay. Increased right along to Shelborne 

 ake and it was quite nice. The sun was quite intense but the breezes

 were cool and brisk. It was was not humid at all. I set up in the front of 

 he boat with Stuart and Helen and we just fly down and let the 

 un begin. I could take sunscreen at a time so I wouldn’t burn myself to a crisp. We were out for a 3 hour tour along the lake. It was so relaxing.

 Just forget about everything and everyone in my funny little world I live. Afterwords if you came home and relaxed and snacks. They

 didn’t have another delicious dinner. This time it was angel hair 

pasta with shrimp.  The shrimp 
 as better than most shrimp that I ever had. I am not the shrimp lover. It’s especially true with pick up. Then again I don’t 
to seafood when I order takeout.  We had a fabulous time just hanging 

 ut and enjoying the lack of humidity stifling our minds and bodies. Once 

 gain we had a beautiful sunset that we all join. After dinner we played a Internet game

 which was pretty funny. Some of the question for ridiculous and we skip.

No comments: