Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday, August 27: Work w/ 53 alerts and hauling motorcycles

I’m back to work. After staying up past my bedtime again I woke up around 8:15 AM and reported the work 15 minutes 

 ate because it was hard for me to get moving. Well I got 53 new alerts

 in one week which is double what I expected but other than that it's been quiet. 

 Actually 1 person walked in and I scheduled one additional to get

 her out of her list. I completed the list from two weeks ago when 21 or 22 people got on my list in one day. I had 

  frozen lunch today and my buddy Peter bought me a hoagie. After work I

 realized I wanted to hoagie for dinner but I would need to keep it cool because

 it’s really hot outside and tuna spoils very quickly went to Rite Aid 

 nd they had one closet cooler left for 75% off so I bought that and a bag of ice so 

 opefully they’ll keep it to no fresh.  Oh then
 got a text from Pat that he needed a new hall right it with the ramp so he could move bicycle from 42nd St. to Melbourne. Sorry made a reservation. The reservation lady  was very nice. It was obviously from central office 

 ecause when I came with his builder there are no women in this office.  I was  checked out pretty quickly. It took maybe 10 minutes 
 aybe 15 minutes. After that Pat told me it would take and 20 minutes to do his dog walking ,goldfish feeding and picking up some folks 4 help. I decided to sit in the Kabobeesh 

 ecause it’s really hot outside. Pat returned quickly after I wrote the last sentence. He brought 2 people with him to help out. That would really be helpful. We 
got the one massive bike up pretty quickly. He’s getting gas for the other one. In the meantime I took a tour of Pat‘s old 
place on ramp that was 
 treet. There’s been a lot of work done. Yes look at the thing ready for Penn 
Students by September. The second motorcycle seems to start. He got some 
 as and behold the red motorcycle start. From Pepper place I got a couple good views outside of windows.
Got the second big 
 ike in and we have one more to load up at 7:48 PM. At pumping air into the front tire. He couldn’t get the red one started. 

 t’s now 8:04 PM we’re wrapping up the first half of the program well we dropped off 

 o and with ease and the third one with the heaviest of them all. Pat had to 
 ove the truck so we couldw we could have the bike ride downhill. This particular motorbike did not have any breaks so what I’m not sure why it’s 
keeping it until it was heavy as crap. It all ended well though and we finished around 10:15 PM. I have a lot more reasonable than what we had to put up with over in Bridgeton. And the best part  WZPX was playing the GRATEFUL DEAD It was a  really good version of rollaway and I was in air-conditioning and cruising in the big ass 15 foot van feeling pretty groovy. I then came home ate my well chilled  hoagie and hit that hat and hit the hay. 

No comments: