Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday, January 30: Work and setting up for the Weekend

Well after night when I crashed on the couch I woke up at 2:30 
 M and then rolled out the bed and slept the rest of the night normal. I was way too tired to get up for sunrise this morning. So I allowed myself to sleep and that was a good move. I took a little time 
 hile to get going and showed up 15 
 inutes late to work. My supervisor and her boss were sitting there so I had to give up the goods. I then worked on my Lord send over payments. It 


pretty good , except for a moment when we when I was confronted about one of my forms it wasn’t filled out completely 
 orrectly with the client who was arguing with my supervisor. At the same time I took to make appointment to get my haircut. 
 ill try again. And then decide to go to early night out half hour late but I made it I then went back home
 and took a nap and was running late to my 
 ppointment. It turns out that he was leaving early that day so I didn’t have a pointman then I ran into my friend to call me and I met her at the William White Center. For another meeting at 8:30 PM that was pretty cool I’ve been what time come talk my phone for a while about my current tuition. I’m meeting a friend in Collingswood tomorrow night.


No comments: