Monday, January 29, 2018

Sunday, January 21: Visiting Conshohocken and EAGLES WIN!!.

 I woke up with a flaming headache and postponed my arrival to 11 o’clock because I just could not get myself 
 together. I told my friend that I would be there nine. I soon realized
 as I was sleeping that I didn’t want to get up at 7:45 AM in the morning on 
 y last day off. Due to train schedule also couldn’t get to her place or 
 t least the train station till 11:03 AM there’s no way I could catch the 10 o’clock train.  I 
 nded up walking going to 16th St. just walking all the way up. The two bus 
 ever showed up but it didn’t matter since I come right there with about 
 even minutes to spare. I took my portable ice tea with me I wasn’t quite ready
 for coffee. Right now it’s 10:57 AM and my headache has subsided thank God. I know 
 hy I got my head it because I forgot my meds yesterday I got to Donna’s around 11:10 AM and she picked me up and we
 decided to go to Ardmore for breakfast. 
 e ended up going to the slice of the coffee shop and taking a little walk around while waiting or 20 minutes 
 to be served. We then went windowshopping and then she dropped me 
 ff from the train from Ardmore. I ended up getting off at Winwood because my backpack was left in the car so I had another hour to kill and I talk to my friend Jon. And then 
 ame home and didn’t want to do anything and went took a nap. I finally did go to Larry’s around 7:30 PM in time for 
 he fourth quarter. The Eagles were kicking the Vikings ass and the final score was 38 to 7. Nick
 foals had his best game ever in Eagle. I would even say better and that seven touchdown game against
 Oakland. That’s because it was a playoff situation. After the game we went around 
 nd nearly 30,000 so people cheering and partying and stuff. Soon after I left Larry‘s and met up with two other friends downtown around 15th and Locust. We then went towards broad and Locust and brought in near line to get a snack at the Dunkin’ Donuts. It was a wild scene
 that’s for sure. I don’t videos and some pictures. It was nice to see those folks. They live nearby. Good 
 riends. I was thinking I was going on a date tomorrow morning Tuesday and I asked this person around 9:15 PM if she’s going to bed yet and she took it offense to it and thought it was a very
 personal question. I don’t think that’s going anywhere because I’d be walking on egg shells again. I guess she’s smelling the rarefied air of being a writer who knows. The names one change to protect the innocent. 

No comments: