Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Tuesday, January 16: A Day of Continuance

Well I thought I got up on time but actually I must’ve slept through part 
 f the alarm. Good I’m not the only one running late. I got to 
 axbys at 7:30 AM and got some coffee because I’m pretty tired. Meeting was decent
 I saw from there. I then went to the TD Bank to care some 
 epositing etc. The branch on 18th St. is under construction but it still open. One of the
 construction men said that to be working on it till March. I think 
 ent to catch the trolley. Will the trolley was delayed and when it finally did show up it was packed  with  people. 
 e all loaded in and then we had an unpleasant surprise of been
 cruising right by 30th St. The guy said nobody pulled the string but that’s kind 
 f silly since they always stop at 30th St. He probably didn’t stop 
 ecause he wasn’t going to pick it up any new passengers we were already 
 acked in there a bunch of people waiting. I think I feel after a little bit of a delay I’m racing
 to get in on time since it’s 9:02 AM and we’re just going 
 o be approaching 52nd St. There was a some flurries this morning but the sky looks pretty clear. 
 Snow expected after evening rush in Philly area. The Philadelphia Inquirer says will get to 3 inches. It’s not to be
 enough to cause any interruption. 904 AM I just got off of 56 street so I’m hoping
 to get there before 9:15 AM. I want to go and I was fortunate since my supervisor didn’t come in till after 12 noon.. Well I just basically slog through 

 he work today I did not feel very patient. One 
 lient who did come in I missed him so I had to reschedule. I then zipped home took a nap went to my 
 ppointment which was interesting we talked about relationship sex now excepting meeting him in etc. Then I went to Larry and Veronica’s and gave her Veronica or USB with all the movie originals on it.

No comments: