Monday, January 29, 2018

Tuesday, January 23: Work and Losing Friends

Well I got up after going to bed a little bit late but I was definitely 
 lready charged up. I was really charged up after I had my coffee and I was just in a pretty good  mood
 actually. Just making small talk with people and not being self-conscious. I was visually enjoying the sights. I did restrain myself however which is a good thing. I postponed a possible date hopefully next 
 eek we can meet up. She’s a writer. Anyhow I got to work and saw 
 bout six people. I did do a little bit of cleanup but didn’t get many of the alerts time and they’re starting to pile up again as usual. Today schedule was nothing like with Thursday’s going to  be. Apparently
 I’m on a thing where I’m going to schedule miss my people on Thursdays. Well the weather‘s been 
 retty seasonable to mild this week which is a relief. There’s also some one of the 
 onspiracy going on in my new group. I am choosing to ignore it. Anyway after work I decided
 I would go to AC Moore and pick up my photos from the photo lounge. I did that and grab some
 grub to eat. I ate from home and talk to my Friends. And then ate and fell 
 sleep in the most pleasant way. I just slept on the couch as is and didn’t even pull out the bed. I
 just love myself to pass out. I was dreaming pretty good I must say. Meanwhile
 the government shutdown didn’t last very long. Some say that


 Democrats bitch leave to early next chance for shutdown is February 8.

No comments: