Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday, January 18: A Cold Busy Day

Well I decided to sleep in After I had a dream of oversleeping  n the calling
 in sick. I did sleep pretty hard. I figured I might need the extra 
 leep because I think I want to be pretty busy today because I scheduled a 
 hole bunch of people on top of each other due to last weeks supervisory 
 eeting I want to. Well I’m going to be trying to take what they told
 me literally since doing it my way obviously didn’t work very well. I 
D on’t know why am stubborn like that. After work I left a little late
 but I had to race to get to the Photo Lounge  before six when it closes.
 I had call them and they said they would let me in when they were
 closed to get my photo I was quite relieved when they allowed me 
 o come in cissa trains are running really late. I then went to AC Moore and
 got a few frames. I really like that there’s an AC Moore downtown it makes my life a lot simpler

No comments: