Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday, January 22: Eagles in the Super Bowl. I wake up at 10 AM on a workday.


I slept like a baby overnight and my mind thought that it was Sunday morning not Monday 
 orning. After that I mentor so I did realize that it was a workday and it was going on 10 o’clock. 10 o’clock and that is. They
 hustled up got dressed and brought a canna soup with me for lunch. I did not have time to make a bowl cereal or
 showered this morning since I took one last night so I figured it would carry me over. I got to work and and I got in before my supervisor good which was cool. I did  mark myself late because I called in. Anyhow I decided today I’m clean up backlog of paperwork
. I did over payments and got rid of it pending cases that were piled up. I was not able to write up a sanction nor schedule anyone knew off the alert list. I was pretty sleepy all day but it was good 
 o get a thorough rest. I got several calls today over the phone which is very rare. I may calls one friend another person asked me to be a reference and 
I was invited to a 5 o’clock I need 5:30 PM meeting. I finished work and I’m gonna
 be late for the early evening out so I probably am going to stand the entire meeting but I got my Starbucks
 coffee. I am going to take a walk because it’s really nice outside. I got to the meeting and stood for about 10 minutes and managed to find a seat because someone l
eft early. That was very comfortable since their fans blowing in the warm building. After that I took a walk with Natalie and just talk to bunch and hung out right now Square. And then went home and Amy told me she needed six of my photos five tomorrow I mean Wednesday. That’s it

No comments: