Thursday, January 18, 2018

Friday January 12: A Decent Day at Work

Well I had to get up right now early because I was chairing the 
 eeting this morning. I showed up just barely in time. It was OK because 
 t the attendance is really small. That was very helpful
 because I was scrambling to get ready. I just guessed unmanageability which is basically the story of my life. It went pretty well. I then walked 
to the trolley to get to work. Today is the last of the mile days before the temperature start plummeting overnight. We’re going to go down to 15° as of tomorrow night. That  Eagles are playing Atlanta on Saturday. They
 have the first number one seed to be an underdog since this format was adopted in 1970. Atlanta is certainly beatable there not an all girl team like New England or even Pittsburgh. 

No comments: