Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday, January 17: A Little Snow & New KEY Card

Well I got up had breakfast and caught the 42 bus up to 
 he sunrise. Once again my card didn’t respond when I put it on the machine. Appears that them 
 t was demagnetized. I checked my credit 
 ard to see that they were given the $94 for the monthly trans-pass. Ivan no I had to go 
 o 1230 for market after the sunrise. I went to the sunrise and it was a small 
 eeting it was fine. I was a little late again. I didn’t want to 1234 market and 
 ortunately my card was registered and that made the process pretty simple. There was no line at the customer service desk. 
  have to get a sleeve for the card. That’s the first time the card had been
 demagnetized but it’s really a drag. I did manage to make it to work by 9:05 AM.
 It’s snowing but it’s just flurries really. We’re going to only get a dusting. I got to 
 ork signed in and proceeded to go through the paperwork 
 nd take quite a bit of calls. It was the opposite of last Thursday when I hardly have any calls and I got a lot done. I  didn’t do any of my alerts I interviewed about four people
 today. I like my days off but I’ve lost about four days of work because of holidays snow days etc. Anyhow it’s
 very any cats kind of frantic
 people needed help I was trying to get one sanction through. Turned out I couldn’t sanction that one person. I also after work organize my desk and I didn’t get to the 56 street else station till 535.

No comments: