Monday, January 29, 2018

Sunday, January 28: Home All Day

Well I woke up and decided to put around the house most of the day. It really 

 ouldn’t decide what I wanna do so I decided to hang around the home for a 
 ittle while. I did talk to Wes for the first time a couple weeks. Got some wild
 stuff going on. I don’t mind my don’t life right now at all. The dating is ridiculou yep 
 rustrating at the same time. Oh well.  I wrapped myself out of the apartment and went to the 60 minutes. 
 arry was busy on a cruise and I went by myself. It was a bad meeting overall. 
 o wasn’t a bad day sort of a do-nothing Sunday. Looking forward to 
 etting paid paying down some bills and a tax return of course. I did end up going to the 60 minutes meeting. Larry and Veronica Rennick on the cruise so I just went by myself went to Saxbys all that good stuff. I then went home. 

No comments: