Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday, January 26: Resignation and Stagnation in the nation

Well after a decent night of sleep, I got up quickly  and headed for the bus
 to sunrise. I want to sunrise which is pretty good. Friday seems to be a small 
 roup. I didn’t leave this week but I do have next week. I try to get 
 sed to coming on Fridays I’m doing it righ like you should do in
 the hood. Then you followed society and what it want
 you to produce but it’s babies or widgets. I stayed a little bit late at work to make my debts 
not look like a complete pigsty want to come back on Monday. I id get some stuff done which was good. Super Bowl hype Bowl super bowl hype is in full gear that’s for sure.  well I have nothing particularly plan come for the coming weekend so I’m just going to do May I guess.




No comments: