Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Saturday, January 27: Submitting a Photograph and going to Langhorne

Hi one and all. I got up thought about going to a meeting and then realized I needed 
 o get a photograph ready for the plastic club exhibit starting next week. I then decided to 
 ile my taxes online. That ended up being a pain in the ass but I managed to succeed with that .Well I entered a piece at the exhibit. I fortunately had a picture of a moving subway
 train. The woman taking peoples paintings said it was a nice piece. It’s not juried, so it will be showing. It’s animation in motion I think you’d like it should have a varied selection of piecesI’m catching the 1:20 PM train to 
 anghorne. John lives really close to there. I thought he lived in 
 ollingdale but he lives went outside to Langhorne so he’s going to pick me 
 p and take me to the place after I get off the train.  I’m gonna first
 eat the sandwich I bought.Well I made short work of that sandwich that’s
 for sure. I was really hungry. I got on the train and it was really
 crowded first at suburban station but everyone got off at Jefferson
 Station for the auto show that started today. I brought my charger
 but I found out that the cord that I brought with me is totally deficient and doesn’t
 work. So I rode the train with a bunch of women ready to breed and just zoned
 out they try to preserve the battery on my phone till I got picked up 


 y Jon. Well I got off at him to stop after Langhorne and Jon pick me up and 
 e drove to this bar restaurant met the other guys. They were nice deal with it quiet 
 nassuming dude. One of the dudes was a little bit Traumatized


 but I know how that feels. Anyhow after the meeting I got dropped off at Langhorne and then headed back home.

No comments: