Friday, January 19, 2018

Sunday, January 14: Getting Needed Things

Well I got up early I thought I go to a meeting in the morning but I 
 ust couldn’t motivate myself to go outside. I then did an errand in South Philly 
 fter walking around downtown and getting a coffee. I then did 
 y thing in South Philly which was good and then I headed down to a place called Jones 
 hich is some kind of hybrid breakfast brunch place. I had a huevos r
ancheros and met up with a date. It was OK but I don’t think it’s going to go much further. Will be in a place called Jones which is a 
 runch type restaurant. I was told is about chicken but really it 
 as about a hodgepodge of things you can have for breakfast and lunch. I 
 ad a havus rancheros which was good but the portion was a bit small and I was
 still hungry afterwards. The date was blah but whatever
. I think came back home and on the way I got some things I need like a broom and dust pan. I stopped at a place
 called Pac a deli which is a nice little convenient store nearby. I came out  and mellowed 
 
ut a little bit. My phone had died so 
  didn’t get a good sunset pictures which was a bummer. At that point I decided I needed 
 o order some prints for the shows that are coming up. I have one deadline of the 19th and the other deadlines 24th. So waiting till last minute as usual.

No comments: