Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thursday, January 11: I Get Stuff Done

Well after a tough night of sleep I got up took a shower and headed
 into work. I barely made it on time and was OK with that. I thought my first Eagles banner hanging up on Chestnut Street on the way to the El at 13th St. well I had people scheduled
 but I pretty efficiently took care of that and started working on my alerts. I was also told to get this one report

 done with 22 names so that’s what I did all day and I turned in a sanction so I did my want sanction a week thing. Early I want 
to Saxbys and 
 here’s a really nice breeze the name Rachel and I always forget 
 er name. She such a pleasant person I hate to know that life one day will 
 ipe off a lot of her smiling but hopefully not. Anyhow the warming temperatures I’ve done a lot of melting of the snow that’s been out. The warm weather will be ending Saturday

No comments: