Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday, January 13: Errands and the Eagles Playoff Game

Well, for whatever reason my alarm was not turned on. I got up and
 it was 9:50 AM. I was supposed to meet Larry at 9:30 AM to go to the meeting. Larry was pretty hill and it ended up that it didn’t matter. I left my apartment building and some old guy fell down just as I was about to leave the building. 
  stayed
 with him as he called his ready alert. He got dizzy and couldn’t stand up but he was conscious and sitting up. I stood there and till a policeman
 showed up and then 15 minutes later the ambulance showed up. That was an interestin
g way to start my morning. Well I finally caught a bus along market Street and went 
 o the OCF Coffee house two have coffee and then met Larry 
 t the old city coffee. There is no seating so I had to stand for a while. Larry 
 ent back home to get his phone and of space opened up. There’s a woman’s standing so 
  invited her sitting till Larry got back. Turns out she’s a tourist from Amsterdam staying 
at the hostel right near Larry’s house. We all three hung out 
 nd talked for a while. She’s very interesting and I got a card from her so maybe Bob 
 nd Lisa can meter while they’re staying in Amsterdam.
 They been there in Amsterdam for at least a year after there was a coup d’état attempt  in Turkey. Well after we hung up at old city coffee went back to Larry’s and 
 hilled out for a minute and then I went with Larry to his favorite dry cleaning place at some nondescript mall and South Philly. Actually
 it’s a shopping center. It’s in place I used t
o go to buffet with Dean back in the day. Next I’m going to get my apartment cleaned up and get a massage and
 then watch the Eagles game at 4:30 I I didn’t get to watch a lot of it but I did see the end where
 Atlanta had the ball first and goal and they failed the score to the eagles won 15 to 10Beautiful place either Minnesota or New Orleans to play tomorrow. 

No comments: