Sunday, January 21, 2018

Friday, January 19: Payday

Well I got up to go to the sunrise meeting. I was leaving the 
 eeting this morning. I pretty much had to walk all the way there because 
 he bus didn’t show up till about 17th St. I helped on the bus and went to Saxby‘s and got a coffee.
 I walked in and I was about two minutes late and someone else is already at
 the table. So I excused myself and sat down and let the meeting. Ended up turning 
 ut pretty well. I then replaced my key card because the other one had been demagnetize 
 ue to not getting enough love in its life. So anyway I was pretty close to 1230 for market so that made it 
 onvenient. I then took the EL to work and got there pretty much on time. I then 
 ad to clean up some of my mess from yesterday. Anyhow at work I had a 
 couple people to see and clean up some applications ever sitting out and then start working on my list. 
 here’s 61 names on this list. That’s a pretty high number. And we’re entering late January now. The snow days and holidays took at least five good working days
 for my ass. I did manage to give her a sanction packet and hopefully that’ll keep them off my back specially Monday. Woman retired 
 nd did the Elmwood walk. I pretty much work to the whole thing with a couple breaks of texting along the way. I did write up 
 y one token sanction for the week. It’s amazing how fast the week goes when you have to do a sanction last minute.
And then went to 52nd St. met up with a friend to care business and then we

No comments: