Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday, January 15: Errands, Making Movie and Who Knows

Well I thought about getting up early early for sunrise and starting my day 
 ery early but I decided that I need a little bit more sleep than that. I Saul

yes
 the clock was getting towards 10 and figured it would be good
 time to get up now. I know Holly I’m getting out of the apartment it takes a while. A friend
  of mine contacted me and we met at coffee Joe and then went to a meeting.
 I liked it. I then decided to go to for lunch and pick up my photos that I ordered yesterday.
 I then went to target and got some photo stickers so maybe I can hang up photos
 and make my place look a little less Spartan. I’ll buy a couple frames 
 aybe later on if my moviemaking goes smoothly. God only knows. I wanna get that 
 one. It’s an overcast but seasonably cold day today. My friend Donna
 I was getting sick so she couldn’t come over and see the exhibit. So I’m going to eat lunch
 and the make him movie not a baby. Well after that I went to CVS and 
 arget and end up getting stuff at target such as things to hang my pictures with and not sure what else actually. I made the movie at took all evening but everything 
 orked out as it supposed to do on movie maker. I haven’t completely forgotten how to use it. I don’t know why the hell windows 
 ot rid of it because it’s intuitive unlike other shit. I’m finally done moving making yay 😜
New Movie from Veronica and myself
Painful love English
https://youtu.be/vZ0UCoqLR3k

Painful love Spanish
https://youtu.be/iPFjVRV8tCQ



Blog: http://mkrull.blogspot.com/

No comments: