Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday, January 20: One Year Later

Well after staying up way too late doing some Internet sleuth thing on 
 opics that only the Internet can do with thoroughness or wants to do with her and if I went to bed. I woke up pretty tired but I was ready to 
 eet up with Larry and go to the seminar first. I went to a new coffee shop
 right near the OCF on market Street in old city. It isn’t new but it’s new  o me.
 It looks like a good place to take some on a breakfast date assuming
 you got there early enough to beat the crowds on the 
 eekends. I got the right amount of coffee and went down real smooth.
 I then went to Larry’s and we hung out on the corner while he smoked his cigars and we talked about the seminar. Well it’s supposed to be a way of making 
money off of Amazon. So we hung out and then we drove down to near the airport at the Embassy suites. It’s part of southwest Philadelphia sister hotel desert. 

 t’s also  n area where we’re going to build a ramp hotels. Anyhow we went to this thing they 
didn’t have creamer for the coffee. The guy was really a gung ho the kids kind speaker. He wanted to be 

 nteractive. Anyhow ended up being sort of a scam because they want you to spend $990 for their‘s “system“ a
t the very end I started looking up on the Internet about this situation. It  got some bad reviews. That’s for sure. There’s no way I was going to do this thing. Not sure how many of the people Took this bait.  Anyway we went through

 South Philly through Passyunk and that’s become a yuppie haven it’s kind a like from now but on steroids with lots of boyfriends
 girlfriends and young couples it’s adorable really. But it’s good for the economy so adorable it’s good for the economy hip hip.🤯
Well I ended up going to learn and brothers and we ended up watching law and order while Larry went to the car shop. I ended up napping part of the time because I didn’t really sleep that well. We don’t order hoagies from Primos hoagies. I got a vegetarian style hug it is pretty good. I then went to meet Amy in front of my place use delivering some kitchenware that I really did need. We talked for a moment but she was with her grandchildren after that they went out to dinner. After that I talk in the phone and went shopping at target which is exhausting I needed help from some dude to carry my stuff

No comments: