Saturday, January 13, 2018

Wednesday, January 10: Freaky Mild Weather and New Group

Well the weather really changed didn’t it? It was luxuriously 
 arm to start today compared to what it had been just two or three days ago. Also the sun was out and it 
 as a really nice sunrise. I took some pretty good pictures of it. It was a relief not
 to see it ton of people like I did yesterday. I was really glad to have completed all the car fairs etc. for him. I think that’ll be the last time folks

 will be sent back with ease. I had another one of those days with my supervisor. I was told again that I am to get permission before I get somebody 

 ood cause and just mail out the appointment letters don’t try to call him and stuff. Why did that and I think they’re right it seems to be easier not  y sit there and make the phone calls. I am pretty stubborn I resisted doing that and I has done me any good. So I’m gonna
 try to be a little more compliant. It might be less stressful. Well I think I finally got it where I’m just gonna 
 ollow exactly what they tell me. Anyhow I left and caught the L down to 11th St. I had a little time 
 efore the train left for best fares towards Huntington Valley. I got a coffee and then caught the train to Bethayers for this group meeting that I started going to. I got off 
 he train and nice woman drove me from the train station to the place since I was little confused due to the fact that it was dark and Google maps couldn’t quite lead me to the place. It was very interesting and afterwords I hung out with two guys seem to be pretty nice.
 The one dude
 I’ve been in touch with via text. I think I’m done with Charlie’s group officially. Anyhow I then went back home and try to work 
 n my computer stuff which is been a pain in the ass well I think I finally got it where I’m just gonna follow exactly what they tell me. Anyhow I left and caught the L down to 11th St. I had a little time before the train left for Befay hours towards Huntington Valley. I got a coffee and then


 caught the train to Beth hours for this group meeting that I started going to. It was very interesting and afterwords I hung out with two guys seem to be pretty nice. The one dude I’ve been in touch with via text. I think I’m done with Charlie’s group officially. Anyhow I then went back home and try to work on my computer stuff which is been a pain in the ass.

No comments: