Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday, March 22: Fraud with a Brisk Wind

 I got up in the middle of the night and I was watching the Phillies and Royals game 6 when I got an alert that asked me if I spent $22 at a Wawa Grand Ave Northeast. I mediately said  decline on the text message and called the credit chard turns out these people probably were in a thanks   rug-induced shopping spree at CVS Rite Aid and Wawa. You can look up exactly what wall are you right by the number of the store . That was interesting. They canceled the card and I went back to sleep. I tend to get up at 6:30 but I hit the snooze and next thing you know it it was 7:30 AM. I got coffee from Ryebread and caught the bus just in time. By the way, Ryebread it's gonna be closing at the location at the corner near 23rd and  Fairmount moving toward 17th and Fairmount. That space is pretty small I must say. I got to work on time and   mmediately started cleaning up work information forms that were half completed because the person didn't have all the employment  information. I slogged through that. I should talk to clients pretty quickly and then I came back to my desk and discovered that my program that scans   oes not work. It's 12:32 PM and our Clark is working on it right now. She said it might be a   idespread problem and that she may not be able to fix it. All right then went to the Bodega and decided  to get some food stuff here. It was 40° and windy when arrived at work around
 8:45 AM. It's now 12:38 PM and it's still 40° and windy. Well later in the afternoon I got more of a rhythm and made some headway on  my alerts. I did not however writing up any  sanctions. I did add people to the list but at this point not really.  So I'm thinking Friday would be the opportune time. Hey one and all!  I feel a  lot better today.. after work, the first thing I did was take my red backpack and head to 30th St. Post Office to see if there any   hecks for the district 27 fund. When I went into the mailbox are only two pieces of mail. There were  no checks. I'm next going to go straight to Pats. I eventually have to go to the bank and   igure out the balance and get a statement. According to the Washington Post today,  Republicans are short conservative votes to pass their healthcare bill. Well when he got the patch we hung out and watched a movie about King Charlemagne.   t was bizarre because Charlemagne was learning how to read and they are murdering   n French. I am a spell asleep and then we decided to watch a movie about the army testing a plane in the 1950s. Eventually we watched a YouTube video about your crush to  change the airline industry. We then looked at Facebook  and OkCupid stuff and Tonya. I have actually left at 9:30 PM and Kati 21 of the seven to get home. I read in the news today about a   onsequence of the sugar tax on sweetened drinks.Coke and Pepsi will not be selling 2 liter bottles in Philadelphia. I didn't read this in the inquirer read this in the Consumerist website. I get daily email blast from them

No comments: