Sunday, March 19, 2017

Saturday, March 18: A Meeting and a Plan

 I managed to get up on time to at least make three quarters of the men's meeting. I do like that meeting even if I don't share. I went to   reakfast with a bunch of the guys and it was   ood I had an omelette. I ran into one dude who's going to help me out. I have to   et my finances and take it from there. Things like long-term care and when to retire if I'm healthy later on or not healthy later on. It was good. I now freelancing it in Center City. The rain has held off. It's cloudy and gray but you can walk around in it and not freeze her ass off. The wind is bad   ither. I'm trying to get a hold of people haven't been in touch with for a while one person I don't   hink I've talked to in 6 to 8 months. It's uncanny because this person lives in the city. I ended up getting my adapter   or my headphones. I then took the 21 bus @ 22nd and then cut the seven bus from there.  I hung out and talked with Sharon for a bit and then passed out. I napped from 4 to 6:30 PM. Sharon's friend Tom came over  and brought stuff over shortly after I woke up from a nap. First before that I don't to CVS to get some snack provisions.   I got the stuff in and talk for a bit. Sure made   p some "belly dump" food which was absolutely delicious.  It was chicken, noodles &   ushroom soup it was very good. By then 81 upstairs and at one point hung out  with the greyhound named bishop. I was very very tired. Then I got   p at 1 AM and eight more food  and then went back to bed. I'm gonna take my meds at night she hung it works out. 

No comments: