Thursday, March 02, 2017

Wednesday, March 1, 2017: A Twisted Dream and an Early rise

 Happy March !!Around 5 AM this morning I woke up from a twisted dream. I had a dream that I was babysitting a friend's cats and then I sold them or gave them away to be turned as meat. I had to tell her but I did. Members of my family were involved with this decision making process. I was then arrested and there  was a flyer out about me and my crime. There were other details but   hat says it all. After that I started to shower eat breakfast and I made it to sunrise by 7:17 AM. That's the first time I've been to sunrise in months probably   ince my birthday. It felt like I was up at 5 o'clock in the morning twice once   ust to go to the bathroom and once after this weird dream. Only my therapist will be told verbally because it's too twisted.  
The speaker acknowledged me about going to Canada.. I have to start looking at ways to get the Manitoulin because May is right around the corner. The weather has been so mild in the month of February that it does feel like a maze around the corner or already here. I came to work feeling pretty wide-awake considering I was out of bed by 5:30 AM. I guess I was scared awake or something. Well I got to work and I felt pretty good. I feel pretty darn away considering I was up very early. I pressed to head and did my A-45 report that was due today. I'm glad I started doing it because I got it done just as the day ended. I did manage to see about three or four people today. I didn't get any of the alerts done and I was asked to do at least one isanction a month which I should be able to do. I remove the six carfare notices that he stuff that I have to send. Number six is very small compared to the ongoing case workers in the unit. I have a lot more interviews then the other members of the unit except for maybe the woman upfront.
 

No comments: