Saturday, March 25, 2017

Friday, March 24: Sunrise and 35° to Start. Scammers and movie with Pat

 Well good day everyone it is a chilly get bright and sunny morning here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Sunrise was   ery good this morning and I actually shared.  Which was nice. Then zipped on down to it's the trolley at 19th St. and took  the market Frankford line up to  56 and Market.  I got in and made myself some cereal since I was   ble to go to the Bodega and fetch some milk. Well I had lunch as I worked and and I worked my ass off   oday. It was kind of frantic in the morning. A little more than I expected for a day without many  appointments. I then settle down in the afternoon and schedule a whole bunch of people   alled a bunch of people and got rid of the of the alerts that we are about to turn over do over the   eekend.  ell I left work and leave and I was tired I had it on to pats house. If her stop  by for a little  it of coffee and asked the woman about possibly getting my pictures at the   offee shop. Of course I forgot both the women's names. Anyhow hopefully I'll   e hearing from them soon in the next week or so. I got the Pats after buying the food over   t the copper beach. We then watched a really good movie YouTube movie   bout the German tribes defeating the Romans in Germania which is now modern day   ermany. Well, I found out one of the people haven't talk to you ended up being a scammers. She  wanted me to go to Walmart and pick her up $100 iTunes gift certificate because she was flying  out to Houston on a business trip.
Well that was that. After I ate a whole bunch of food I then took the 21 and the 48 home. I came home talked on the phone a bit and then get real tired and went to bed
 

No comments: