Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday, March 12: Cold Open Day

 After I hit the snooze button once or twice I got up out of bed and decided I would go to Bridget    Foy's since it was my 5th  anniversary and I wanted to make my old meetings again.    thought the 48 just so I could catch the $.43 to 48 was not going very far. It wasn't going very far   ecause the St. Patrick's Day parade that was happening today. The meeting was cool. I really need to go to meetings I'd like. I heard that said today. I'm going to be meeting a friend that I don't see much anymore but used to see at the Bar None  every
  weekend. I have no dates today since everything kind of just fell through due to silence. I might   eet Amy at for the Widmere museum but that's up in the air too. My plan now is  to possibly get a haircut. All I need is a haircut since I did shave my beard. Well I'm at Bodi Coffee right now. It's right on second street near Lombard Street. My friend is going to be there in about five minutes now 1138 I will finish editing this blog for a little bit. It'll be good so  I won't  be socially awkward like I was when I ordered my coffee I tried my sense of  humor. On the wrong person or type of person. The local weather forecasters  are definitely hyping this snowstorm. It's now  supposed to start Monday night into Tuesday which means schools will close and the state actually my close. You'll have to  be at least a 6 to 8 inch storm for that to happen. Oh hung out with my friend and it was   eally nice to see year and we caught up. She gave me some good suggestions on   etting a loan. That was really cool.so the St. Patrick's Day parade is today so I'll probably have to walk a while before I can catch any kind of transportation because it's all backed up here.   ll the dates fell through Amy doesn't feel well because the   eather is changing so I'm going over to Pat's. well I got the pads and got his onion and ginger. I also got 2 soft drinks to samosas and some   spicy chickpeas. We're going to watch something on YouTube and help   at with Uber. You know how us elites of the East Coast moan
 about the fact that working class white people vote against their best  interest. Well my friends here is a textbook example playing out right now on the issue of healthcare! The proposed plan to replace Obamacare will reduce coverage and reduce the people that are covered. Pat took me to the meeting after I took a nice nap. I   as napping while Pat was walking a dog for Linda. The ride down was very nice. He was going to pick  me up but there was a miscommunication. I just told him to be there  at nine but he was waiting for me to call. I said to forget about it  since my bus  s taking me home anyway and it was cold as crap. Well I got home by  the bus and it was all right and the meeting was all right to they are predicting at least  a foot of snow for Tuesday

No comments: