Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday, March 31: A Wet End of March

 When I got up without the alarm this morning. I took a nice long shower and it felt nice.    then walked out and noticed it was drizzling rain outside. I just missed the  bus so I got some coffee at the Ryebread and waited for the stop and I kept walking   nd walking and walking and decided I catch a cab all the way up to work since apparently   he buses were running that often.  I got to work on time and proceeded to try to plug away at the remains that I left after an incredibly busy   hursday. I had some rice and beans for lunch and never stepped  outside since the weather was pretty nasty out that's for sure. I'm in Penns Landing l ooking for love in all the weird places now🙃💩💪💪I'm actually having a decaf Americano. Another week of working my butt off. I feel hundred percent better than I   id yesterday. I wasn't sick  yesterday seeing 19 people with something I've never done before. Today  which is sort of average. I'm  ooking forward to the weekend but got a couple   hings planned for Saturday and one or two things for Sunday . I'm hoping the rain will posit  self a little bit during the weekend. Well I caught the 33 bus and a   ittle help from the 48 bus back to little Pete's where I met Sharon. We had a really   ice time. I would've the big ass chicken cheesesteak which I could only eat half and Little Pete was really crowded.   e both came home and I was really tired. I talked   n the phone a bit and then passed out around 9:45 PM

No comments: