Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday, March 25: A Men's and Tired

 I woke up this morning after being up a little bit at 5:30 AM. I eventually got out of bed around 7:30 AM this   orning. I then threw on some clothes and jumped on the 48 to the men's meeting. Before then I met Larry at old city coffee  & that was pretty mellow. I feel really tired. On the way to catching the bus   o old city coffee I talk to the same dude I talk to the other day about finances divorce, etc. My brain is too tired. That's when I realized I   eed to take a nap today left her words I hung out with Larry outside if it's goddamn   hile he smoked a cigar. I then picked up my five-year certificate and cut the 48 bus from 2nd & Arch. I wanted to nap   n the bus but that was kind of half baked but it was OK. I came home and took a nap for about an hour   nd 15 minutes. I was going to do laundry but I was a little bit too lethargic to get motivated. So I talked to Sharon which was nice.   he needed someone to be around to talk to and that was fine. I ended up talking with Tom  out in the back porch about his date and his last girlfriend etc. Like me he has a date this   eekend. Well I was lucky I caught the seven bus right away and ended up at the the Hamilton shopping center which is next to the whole foods on   amilton Street. I got there early and decided to go to Wawa and wonder around the area   here I used to go to SGI  meetings back in 1994 through 1998. This is called Rodin Place.  It's nice to   e here before Larry. When Larry buys his mail knowing he's here. He said the bus was running really slow Larry and   eronica showed up and we ended up eating at the one the little mini restaurants  there. Is a bit on the expensive side but the sausage sandwich was excellent. 
We then walk down through Logan Circle and chilled out outside since the rain finally stopped. Well went to the morning it's very nice building 

what before the movie started, ran into a guy we know from meetings. There was an awkward moment when somebody gets this woman   is being Graham and she's really Chinese and she was somewhat offended  so I decided to hit the restroom because it was just way too awkward.   ell we had a nice buffet of free vegetables fruits   nd other little snacks and free soft drinks or beer if you wanted some beer. So nice on the waiting area. They have a design  competition in the room where the movies showing so we're waiting outside. There is 
someone I recognized either from the Annenberg Center or the Barnes foundation or something from my past that I was involved with I recognize   he guy his name is Roy. I'm just chilling out here sitting down because I was tired of standing. Where they let us in and we watched
  some of the design competition end. Lots of youngsters being groovy and artistic.  It's now 810 in the animation hasn't  even started yet so it's going to be a bit of a longer night than I   xpected but the shorts look pretty good from the little previews we've been seeing. I did end
 up  spilling the Coke that picture on this post. It started at 8:30 PM and we left early  fter this   ne movie that was ridiculously loud  and irritating with flickering images. I got home at 9:30 talked on the phone and then crashed!

No comments: