Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday, March 26: Sleeping In and Going Out

 Greetings on a cloudy Sunday. I was very tired and first got up around 930 and talk to Tom about   is date last night. I then went back to bed and crashed the mighty crash till  approximately 11:30 AM. I quickly jumped up and jump  into the shower since I was due to catch the PATCO train.
I hung out with Sharon and Tom for a bit and had some assurance strong coffee to formally wake my ass up. Instead of catching the 48, I just took a cab along for a man Avenue so I would sure to be on time. There was some kind of marathon going on at the parkway so I don't want to take any chances w/SEPTA. When I called to Petco at Westmont. And then got picked up and went to the Ironhill brewery where we had brunch and that was very tasty. We had nice conversation she then drop me off back at the Woodcrest station. at 3:35 PM train finally did arrive after I waited about 15 minutes. I got home a little after 4 PM and I decided that a nap and be a swell idea. That's what I did. And I was finally was awakened by Larry. I then went to 23rd and Fairmount to wait for the 48 which was not showing up. I just had to walk past a Whole Foods Market and the 32 bus showed up and drop me off at 18th and Market. Well I got there about 7:13 PM and dudes are already waiting for me at the door at the basements ent of the church. Quickly got the coffee started and stairs chair set up. I'm going to meet Larry at the Saxbys. Well the speaker was was excellent. It was like we had a guest speaker because this guy is fairly famous and even has a Wikipedia about him. He was very intense and direct. It was one of the better speakers that's for sure.

No comments: