Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wednesday, March 28: Thunderstorms in the Morning and Working Hard w/ Errands

 Good day everybody. This morning I woke up to a slight rain fall which   urned into a heavy duty thunderstorm in the last week of March. It was quite unbelievable the   ightning and thunder. It wasn't as bad as a August thunderstorm but it was still a thunderstorm with lightning etc. I   mmediately went into work and started seeing people from the get-go. They came   n one by one and then a bunch of five came at once. By the time the date   as finished I had seen 15 people which is the new single day record for me.  Well like this  morning to help took a little bit to arrive at my station. My first stop is the  30th St. post office. Going to double check for checks. The head of the committee
 I'm with wants me to write her a check so I have my checks with me. Then if there is checks or even if there is and I have to go to  TD Bank.   hen next I need to get to the union meeting and then back up to 3rd and Arch. From work, I managed to go   o 30th St. go back to the trolley go to 19th go cross the street  to   he TD bank and then I lucked out like half the 33 Bus showing up to go   o the union meeting at 20th and Springgarden. I'm gonna stay there till about seven or so and   hen I have to go to 3rd Street north of Callowhill.
Meanwhile the House of Representatives and the Senate have taken away Internet privacy protections! This is what they mean by elections having consequence. It was overall a decent day can't complain.
 

No comments: