Sunday, March 12, 2017

Saturday, March 11: 5 Years on a Cold Day

Good day everybody. So this is this is what winter feels like!  It's it's very very cold out!   I did manage to wake up in time for   he men's meeting. It was a good time because I haven't been there in a while. I got my certificate  and people really nice so I'm gonna make a point of going. Well Larry Veronica and I are  going to see the movie Kong. I can't believe they're making another remake of King Kong. My whole back is tight I think I'm just  going to get a  massage and get it over with and then take a nap and hopefully get myself a date for   unday. We saw the movie and it wasn't bad at all the time. The story took place in   the 60s. Then we went to the Oregon diner which was very tasty I had a buffalo chicken   teak and Larry and  Veronica had a monthly special. I type something on here already but for some reason it just   isappeared so I type writing it again and putting in the pictures again. My left Larry's and went to get to massage it helped my back a  lot myself got this pressure behind   y eye feeling so I'm going to make sure I am wearing my hat when I go to bed so I don't get a headache like   t did today. It's 6:40 PM and  taking the 33 bus home. My day is over and now I'm coming to the house to do the last part of my   ay. The latest forecast from the National Weather   ervice states  we are supposed to get 8 to 12 inches of snow. with the majority of snow happening overnight. It's been a crazy mixed up Winter!! Just this week it was 64°  Wednesday and then went to freezing by Thursday.

No comments: