Monday, March 06, 2017

Saturday, March 4: I Catch a Cold

 Well the my cold  progressed and I decided I would just stay in for most  of the day. I mostly stayed home except for a trip to CVS to get proficient such as ice tea etc. I did get motivated and made a dinner  time play into the Spanish version. I was glad to get that   one since it's been hanging over my head just like the English version was hanging over my head for  several months. I then made to movies about how 
 o make a movie on my move windows movie maker. I talked to Amy for a bit. I have to talk to Lisa and watched  merican experience . I watched one   bout Rachel Carson who wrote the book "Silent Spring." I found it very interesting. She's quite the   omplex care to head very difficult life while writing to best-selling books. I also watched a American  experience story about Oklahoma City which  was very intriguing. I didn't do all that much but made the best out of it.

No comments: