Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday, March 19: Sunny Day of Contradictions

 Well I got up around 830 and decided I needed to catch Uber to get to second S. and Bridget voice by 9:30 AM.    took over pool and fortunately there were no other riders so I paid four dollars instead  of $11 to get from my house to South Street. My sponsor was a little late and we hung out and had a pretty good   iscussion. I did miss the meeting upstairs but that was OK. I'm going tonight. I then decided I   eeded a massage because my shoulder blades were really really tight. This is a really good one right   n South Street. I didn't have time to get my haircut at the Chop Shop so    want to catch the train towards Trenton. I stopped at a place called Al's deli and   rdered a cheesesteak since I know I'm going to get hungry in the next hour or not so. I went to one she   wasn't at her place and then I contacted another one which is a half hour away by bus . I  went there and she wasn't there after I had gotten a text giving me her address. I tempted to call but the phone number was out of   ommission. . I then I took the EL back to second Street caught the 48 bus. I got the bus and   eaded home and it felt good to be home. I mellowed out and finish finally finished off my cheesesteak.  Bishop the dog slept with me and that was nice but I was really tired.   yebrows myself up and went to the 60 minutes meeting. I was good before hand I had    hung out with Larry and Veronica and their young friend. And I had set up the  chairs as well with two other fine folks. Well I'm back on the EL heading north. For a 2nd visit.   ou have definitely feel like I haven't took my meds I now take him in the evening instead of the morning. Hi   ell I managed to meet up and it was an interesting experience. It's something that was fun but I would make it a habit of it that's   or sure specially   ow late it is. It has been a very eventful weekend in between all the rest thing that I did. I got to hang out with Sharon and Matt are friends. I'm going to be seeing someone I haven't seen in a while tomorrow  after work. And that her peers to be new possibilities spring up in the world. I'm going to have to step up apparently

No comments: