Friday, March 03, 2017

Friday, March 3: Working First Friday

 Well I got up somewhat early feeling a little hungry and I little post nasal drip in my throat. I didn't  have enough milk to have cereal so I just packed a couple leftover pizzas and cut the 7 Bus. I skipped the Ryebread  and temporarily forgot that  I was catching the 7 bus because I was going to go to Starbucks @ 20th and Market. I then saw the 7-Eleven at 22nd and Market.  This  was fine  ince they had food along with the coffee. I got on the trolley  and the woman sitting near me said she didn't like 7-Eleven coffee at   ll. It's OK with a lot of cream or milk.  It's definitely season and really  chilly out. At least it's not windy. Why arrived at work with plenty of food on hand which was pretty cool. Well I  did a little bit of overpayment action. I was pretty damn busy today.   lmost all the cases and people I Saul had some kind of complication. Along with this I had a runny nose which is going on and off   ll day. I felt OK. I decided to order Chinese since I knew I was gonna have much time to do anything else but   ork. So I ordered the  hinese and it took a while because there are a lot of the other people in   ur office ordering the Chinese today. It was payday after all people had some money   or a change. I was working very very hard today after and during my lunch. It did slow down after
  about 2:30 PM today and I did a little bit   f paperwork and alerts to round out my day. I kept working till about   0 after five. I tell you that working till 10 after feels like I'm working till 5:45. Back when the previous  administrator was there I could work till about 5:45. That is completely   rowned upon now. At this   oint they haven't been really enforcing leaving at five like they have been. When I   alked outside and there were some funky looking where clouds outside. We definitely  had some snow squalls but I missed them since I was plugging away   nside trying to get as much work done as possible . I then had it on training stopped over at the customs coffee house. It's an old fashion coffee house it's kind of gray. 
First Friday wasn't crowded at all because it's way too cold and nobody's used to it. We've been having 4050° weather with 70° weather couple days. We went to a few galleries such as lapel and arch enemy studios and then Larry went to the smoke shop and we came back here to work on Friday to fill.

No comments: