Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friday, March 10: Wet Snow and Planning a Weekend

Left to getting to sleep late last night, I got up took a shower ate some breakfast. But then Sharon woke   p and we both noticed that it started snowing. 
 reviously had just been raining since sunrise. I hopefully will not have too many walkins and it only be 3 clients that I   ee. Today I have to clean up because they're going to make sanctions out to   e on Monday. I am running late since I'll be arriving at 56 Street station at 9:13 AM and usually at 9:15 they are ready  to make people late.  Well I came in the work she made some commentary about the boss floating around   he building. My signed at my normal time not thinking and then I just said well whatever. Anyhow the snow was coming down  but it was a really wet fluffy snow really stick it all. I had a bit of a  frustrating morning. I just couldn't get into the flow at all. I really wanted to get a lot of stuff done today. There's talk about it large snowstorm next  Tuesday. It's 5:33 PM and I decided to get off at 40th St. and stop by pats see if he's home   Tuesday. Right now some arctic air is moving in! It's going to remain cold for a while. When I decided to stop at the greenline at 40th St. To have a coffee and wait for Pat to let me know if he was home. Coffee is very good. He   id respond and I'm going to go to his place and then order the usual vegetarian platter fun. It's pretty relaxing in this coffee shop with the cool surf  music. My want to  pats house and he's getting over a cold it's a lot worse than mine. He's got    nasty cough that still lingering just like my nose running. Well I got some food at the   addish and Pat gave me two tickets for the show at the theater at Saint Stephen's. I'll take Sharon or find a date. Well we found the $6 million man theme song but it's That's the earliest intro to the TV show that was originally
 .  a movie. I'm not going to take Uber home price really didn't play Uber pool . In fact they switch drivers in mid stream. Thank God I was I'm inside   ot waiting outside. So I got my UberPool ride. We just listen to Nicki Minaj night tune with lots of autotune  and dinosaurs and other hipster stuff. It's funny what they think about in the weird little 
 pecial facts in the auditorium. The world seems to be very fake fake president fake hair fake shows got a cold reality shows etc.

No comments: