Monday, March 06, 2017

Monday, March 6: Working with a Cold

 Well I got up in plenty of time so I could shower and eat and not rush   round. It was pretty nice but very chilly this morning. I thought about taking a cab but the one cabinet went by  drove right by it so I decided to take my chances with SEPTA. They said I   as late but I just signed in at 9 o'clock. I'm sure my soup will be kind of up my ass   bout doing this A-45 report when eventually comes out. With any luck, it'll be nice and short because    closed out a lot of the old sanction folks. When I plan to do is transfer it to a spreadsheet and then send over for CBH hits   or a bunch of them so I'm covered. It wasn't a bad day so I didn't have to interview    lot of people. I hate my frozen samosas and kept on pressing. I came home took a nap and then got up and  got my script to CVS along with a couple other little provisions. I hate my spicy chickpeas from   he public beach and watch some YouTube videos. When I was at the CVS,  they had a sign advertising cold products saying "The average cold lasts 7 to 10 days, be an underachiever." 
I was kind of depressing but I guess it's true if they ever ties it must be true.

No comments: