Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday, March 20: Work and Working It

 Well after taking the longest UberPool ride ever, where Ruber head home at 52nd and Locust  I finally got home and went to bed. I woke up OK and took a really quick shower and grab my breakfast bars that I had bought previously. I got the 7+ and the trolley really quick  but the L took almost 10 minutes  to show up. I got in around 9:08 AM which was before the 9:15 AM witching hour. I proceed to get to work. I   ust had some cases I cleared up one of them I finally   ot opened on the fourth attempt more maybe it was the third attempt. Knows the relief since your benefits were due tomorrow. After that  I just felt like I was slogging through  my alerts I don't feel like I got a lot done. I like everything is going in slow motion including myself. Well speaking  of slow-motion, FBI director James Comey testify there is no evidence to support trump the assertion that Pres. Obama wiretapped the Trump Hotel. Can you believe   e're having hearing is about a completely far-fetched piece   f information set on the tweet by this current sitting president?? When I finished work and met    friend at the Starbucks. I haven't hung out with her a couple of years I think. I knew   er from our RAW. I hung ouit at the coffee shop for a little while at 15th and Lombard . I then took the bus home. I talked on the phone with a friend and made up some pasta for me to chow down on  I was pretty tired. I watched YouTube   ideo and then found I just had to crash. It was not a bad day.  I think it's time to hunker  down for the next week and get my stuff in shape. I found out that I can do stuff.  I need to stop doubting myself so damn much

No comments: