Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday, March 14: Its a Wintery Mix After All!

 Well it's a 8:22  AM right now and I had taken some pictures at 2:30   M 4:30 AM and now around 8 AM. The huge snowstorm has basically turned into  a winter mix. It appears to of started to snow but now is mostly sleet and freezing
 rain.Snow accumulations have been cut in half! Storm took a different twist. I don't think the state would have closed  if the forecast going to  be this. Do explain the incorrect forecast  away saying it moved in the last second etc. But I'm OK it's like a day off to sleep in it's exactly what I'm gonna eat do. Will be getting SEPTA news flashes all morning and talking with Larry   nd Lisa are going to blow by dogs will keep   ime and go to bed soon. It's now going on 8:50 AM.   reetings it's now 1:51 PM. I'm going to back to sleep two more times before finally getting  out of bed around 1:15 PM. Since the 48's not running I'm walking downtown to my   ppointment which is rescheduled to 2:45 PM. Well I walked the same route as the 48;  un if it was running. It wasn't too bad. There were lots of areas that weren't plowed yet but I walked on the street since it was very empty out. I thought of a good  idea that I had to make a video for the dating site and just give people the  URL. It's just a thought at this point. I stop by the place called spice and which sells coffee   olls and platters.. And other words Indian Pakistani food on the go which is   itting the spot pretty good. It's now 231 and I got to get hustling at this point. When went to my  session in the meditation was a really good one. I felt really calm. Especially helpful when I got your request  to stop texting somebody who I have labeled under a friends name. So I have 2 people  labeling  the same person and I can't figure it out. Well I guess it's decaf Americano at Elixir Café and it's really   rowded in here just take a pitstop then I'm going home and getting into some dry shoes and socks. It's hard to believe  how young everyone is here at this place. There's one guy that's close to my age here and it's two professors to my right. Might be 35 at most.   Anyhow I think I've stayed here long enough and updated my blog. It is now 4:45 PM. The light snow stopped so I suppose the storm  is over. Well I left the land of the hipsters and walked up to 15th and JFK. The first wasn't    ooking good for the bus to showing up but lo and behold the 33 bus came after I waited five minutes.  I felt really lucky me and my wet feet have four more blocks to go before I can go home. When I  got home quickly took off my socks and boots that I had on and eat my leftovers I had   or lunch. And then relax for little bit and had some dinner. Just leftovers nothing great or   nything. I did notice the wind howling and being a lot colder. Officially there was 8 inches  of snow at Philadelphia national airport. The storm however was not what it was billed to be. If   hey are forecasted but it happened I definitely wouldn't have the whole day off work  that's for certain

No comments: