Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Tuesday, March 7: Up My Butt at Work but Getting Better

 Well I got up but was a little difficult. I think I woke up Sharon by blowing my nose.   nyhow I got dressed and was determined to get to work a little early so I can get a Headstart on  the cavalcade of clients and try to finish off that page of alerts. Well  we waited there was stopped for at least 15 minutes. We did get on the bus it was parking across the street. I found
 out there were 3 route   8 buses packing up each other.  Do you really want to consider making  some changes that route because it happens a lot with the buses get backed up behind each other. Well  I went to a vending truck  and got some breakfast. I got an egg and cheese sandwich on a cinnamon raisin bagel. I did get an alert from SEPTA  after I got off the EL
SEPTA Message; Route: Market/ Frankford. Mode: metro
MFL: Board all trains on the eastbound platforms between 8th and 15th Street Stations due to a medical emergency. Delays are expected.Well, they are finally up my ass about sanctions because I had none. I haven't done in two months. "Downtown" noticed I had zero sanction so they studied each one of the cases that are on the weekly report. So I had a 15 minute conference with my supervisor. Details can't mentioned here but they are leaning on my ass because of the report. Monthly reports  are what management lives off of. Well I went to my appointment and found out that my co-pay went up to $20 retroactively to January 1. So I owe $180. I hate when the insurance company 
 does that shit. I did pay 60 today so I thought whittle it down.
also found out the TD bank rejected my application for a loan citing the bankruptcy and "garnishments." Now I don't know what the garnishments are? After fly to get my credit report and find out what the so-called garnishments are. Where read an article in the Washington Post that Americans are having less sex now than before. Some people have sex as much is 80 times a year. But that's not most people nowadays.😩😡

No comments: