Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday, March 27: Morning Sunrise and Rain, Evening at Pat's and Treasurer Stuff

 Well I got a pretty much on time for the sunrise I quickly put my clothes on grab to breakfast bars  and headed out. 48 came in pretty good time. The meeting was about the third step in the big book . Anyhow I then went to TD bank and had to fix up my negative balance. Geez I have  to balance my checkbook a little bit better. After that the L made us wait at least 10 to 15 minutes for some godforsaken   eason. So it's now 8:56 AM &   he train just showed up. Speaking of rain it's pouring outside right now. I got pretty wet just walking 2 blocks.   Well I'm got off the   L and it's 9:09 AM I'm pretty close to the fresh grocer in the rain isn't quite as hard but it's hard enough.    oday's my last day I can write up a sanction probably for the month so I  uppose I'm gonna get that word out in my ear. It turns out that   my supervisor was late and didn't get in till about 12 noon. All morning I just fix that minor problems did an over payment   hat was due very soon and schedule people like a madman. I was down to 37 alerts now they just went up to 50 again. I'm going   o the old Bodega and getting myself my tuna hoagie keep myself energized because I got to go to 30th St. post office and   hen the TD Bank for my statement for tomorrow nights meeting. Well the rain stopped and it's warm   nough that I didn't have to put on my hat. I'm going to settle down and hopefully get some work done while I   at my lunch. Well I shuffled through as much is the alerts as possible.  It's scheduled a shit load of people specially for tomorrow and Thursday. I did get   he undone overpayment stuff done which was really a relief plus I got rid of a couple other alerts but they called  238 alerts. They're  all done they're only about five or six of them so it wasn't that bad. It was good however  to get it out-of-the-way. Now that work is over I am really tired I'm going to take    power nap at Pats house want to get there it's approximately 5:37 PM and I'm at 52nd and Chestnut and I'm gonna get off at 42nd and Chestnut

No comments: