Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday, March 17: Not as Cold

 Well I woke up at 8:05 AM. Pat and I walked to the Ryebread and had breakfast he had a Hollywood  sandwich and I had a cookie and a coffee along with orange juice. We chilled out for a while and then we walked all the way to 22nd and market Street.   hat was a nice walk since it wasn't windy and it wasn't quite as fragile as it had been for the past few days.   Well I got to work and got changed a little bit and got my food already. I ate pretty well through   reakfast so I didn't really make a separate lunch. And then it being one of those days where I difficult cases that just were a   ain in my butt. Wasn't a bad day. I just feel a little burned out at work and I think A vacation might be good for my head soon enough. They're not   ompletely harassing me but they're starting to lean on  me more than they were in the last two months. Well I went over to pats and hung   ut and we watched a movie about the fall of the various empires just before World   ar I. It was pretty good we then it's on the Pats delicious bean soup. I then called the 21 bus pretty  quickly  and then after that I was able to catch the 48 very quickly. But when  I took care some business and that was good.

No comments: